Recent content by Tecumseh

  1. T

    Help finding Model and Engine size

    Thanks
  2. T

    Help finding Model and Engine size

    Thank you
  3. T

    Help finding Model and Engine size

    That makes a lot sense, thank you. What are your thoughts on the “D” in the model number? The diesel transmission was able to bolt up to a gas block right? What year would you guess the engine and tractor are, so I know what parts to purchase? I greatly appreciate your time and effort on this...
  4. T

    Help finding Model and Engine size

    Thank you for the reply. What are your thoughts on the stacked exhaust manifold? it appears to be much large than the carburetor, I don’t know much about these tractors, but believe only the diesel had stacks? I need to buy parts for it, I plan to rebuild a carburetor but want to put the larger...
  5. T

    Help finding Model and Engine size

    I recently bought this tractor but i’m not sure what model this tractor is or what engine is in it. The model and serial numbers are only partially visible, see the photos, also it’s a gas engine but the model number clearly shows a “D”. The block cast # is EAE 6015-F with a 37 below it. I’m...
  6. T

    Converting Ford 801 series diesel to gas, what would be involved?

    Converting Ford 801 series diesel to gas, what would be involved?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top