I recently bought this tractor but i’m not sure what model this tractor is or what engine is in it.
The model and serial numbers are only partially visible, see the photos, also it’s a gas engine but the model number clearly shows a “D”. The block cast # is EAE 6015-F with a 37 below it. I’m not sure what I have here. could it be a work master, with a power master hood, and a diesel block?
I also need to buy a rebuild kit for the carburetor, The carburetor looks a bit small for the exhaust manifold, and did gas engines have exhaust stacks? The hood says it’s a 801 series, but the SN has been removed by I believe battery acid, so not sure what year. It’s a 4 speed, so assume it’s an 841. Please check the photos and help me out if you can.
The model and serial numbers are only partially visible, see the photos, also it’s a gas engine but the model number clearly shows a “D”. The block cast # is EAE 6015-F with a 37 below it. I’m not sure what I have here. could it be a work master, with a power master hood, and a diesel block?
I also need to buy a rebuild kit for the carburetor, The carburetor looks a bit small for the exhaust manifold, and did gas engines have exhaust stacks? The hood says it’s a 801 series, but the SN has been removed by I believe battery acid, so not sure what year. It’s a 4 speed, so assume it’s an 841. Please check the photos and help me out if you can.