Recent content by Tim T.

  1. T

    Trying to install an EI on a 9n with a 12volt conversion....

    I installed a 12volt conversion on my 9n. Now I am putting an Electronic ignition on it. I know i have to use a second resistor but my problem is the way the EI kit tells me to hook the resistor up has gotten me confused.. it says to hook the line from the top of the coil to one end and the line...
  2. T

    Resistor

    I blew the original resistor that came with my 9n. Its 21 dollars and i was just wondering if there was a place where i can get the fuse coil to replace it or do i have to buy a new resistor.
  3. T

    Installed 12 volt conversion kit..NO spark HELP

    I installed a 12 volt coversion kit on my 1941 9n. when i try to start it everything turns but im not getting a spark from the plugs. the plugs are new the wires are new and i am getting 12 volts to the coil post. What else can I check?
  4. T

    Installing 12 volt conversion kit HELP

    Thank you.
  5. T

    Installing 12 volt conversion kit HELP

    well i zeroed it out put the leads on the new resistor and it read 3.4.
  6. T

    Installing 12 volt conversion kit HELP

    Well i just put my ohm meter on to me coil and it read 2.8
  7. T

    Installing 12 volt conversion kit HELP

    (original poster) All your answers have been very helpful. My knowledge on electrical is very minimal. My problem now is. The original resistor is shot. Also for all who would like to know. I changed the coil to 12volt i have a schematic saying the old resistor should run at 1.3 ohms and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top