Recent content by TN PASO

  1. T

    FEL for 8N

    I've now got the Fasco 1200 onto my Ford 641 with auxiliary valve which allows you to control the loader with a lever under the seat. 3pt operates as normal. I love it!!!
  2. T

    Ford 641

    I'm told there is some sort of conversion that allows you to have external hydraulics from an after market plate that replaces one under the seat. It allows the 3 pt hitch hydraulics to be used for a Fasco 1200 front end loader I've bought a loader and need the Hydraulic switch? Any help...
  3. T

    FEL for 8N

    Do you have a full manual for the FASCO 1200??? If so I sure would like a copy
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top