Recent content by Tomben5

  1. J

    Case 960 is ready to roll

    Hopefully it works here.
  2. E

    Lister 1 Cylinder engine

    I have this lister ST1A engine used on a generator. The engine did not run at all when I got it. I replaced the lift pump. injector. injection pump, all were put in new. now the engine runs but It excessively smokes black. It has good compression and the valve train all operates properly...
  3. F

    Snap on dual eyebolts

    I have never used snap on duals. I have axel mounted on the tractors I have duals on. However, I do not have another set of hubs for the newest tractor. My 450D. I bought a set of snap ons with clamps but do not have the eyebolts. Is there a kind that is better than the others? Cast? fully...
  4. S

    1841 front bucket

    Hey all, Well i finally got the steering conversion done on the newly aquired tractor. Installed a new steering ram and rotary valve to replace cable steering. Works great. Now that i am able to drive tractor i have noticed one issue. The front bucket is very slow to raise. It lowers fine and...
  5. T

    Deere Musuem

    Okay I finally got the Museum pictures sized up, I will try to place the info of the tractors under each one,,I hope they work out half as good as the way Walt does them...
  6. A

    JD model a Fuel measuring sick

    How do I make a Fuel measuring sick for the tractor ?
  7. T

    OT, GMC Question

    I have a 96 safari that will not start, there is fire at the coil but not at the plugs. Replaced the distrib cap and rotor still no fire at the plugs. The pill was checked o.k.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top