Recent content by Trent Couch

  1. T

    Oil in Farmall m distributor

    Yeah the pump I have is a IH pump I heard the pumps themselves are un rebuildable if there is a lot of wear is this true?
  2. T

    Oil in Farmall m distributor

    I installed a live pump in front of my distributor and it’s working well and been running and plowing with it but noticed that I have oil inside the distributor. Could this be the distributor seal or would it mean I have to have a live pump seal leaking first? And if it is the pump seal then is...
  3. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I am happy to report that moving the fill location to the side of the lift all 1/2” outlet fixed my issue. Before it would start bubbling out at 1/2 throttle but now I drove it for 30 minutes at wide open throttle several times and no leaks. Before I moved the fill location I tried a longer...
  4. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I really appreciate the detailed reply it sounds like I got several different options I may try to add a smaller pipe as you mentioned to the top of the fill cap
  5. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    Thank you yeah that makes sense I may give that a try. So the fill cap that has the bolt and nut even in a closed position for two way valve is still vented? I guess that’s what gave me the thought of not having a vent
  6. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I checked the level today and drained maybe a half a quart and tried it again and am experiencing the same thing would puttin a non vented cap on cause any issues?
  7. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I didn’t let it run but a few minutes before I started to drive it so it may have some trapped air in the lines. Does your cap have a hole in the top top to let air in and out? And yes the belly pump is gutted no gears and the drive dog that drove the belly pump is capped off. I tapped the old...
  8. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I know it’s hard to see the hole in my picture but there is a hole through the top of the cap that just needs some replacement packing of some kind? And then a battle sitting under the fill cap?
  9. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    Well it was actually coming out pretty strong I lost probably 2 quarts running down the side so that why I was wondering I didn’t know that there was suppose to be a hole there I was under the impression that it was a solid cap or should it be now that I have a 2 way Christmas tree valve?
  10. T

    Farmall M Live Hydraulic Project

    I finally got around to getting my pump put on and lines made and I drove it for the first time today since the live pump install all was well and then I looked down and seen hydraulic fluid leaking I hoped off and noticed it was coming from the fill cap there’s a little hole in the top. I’m...
  11. T

    International #60 Plow

    I was curious also what size rims are tires are correct for the plow it?s got a 6 bolt hub on the land side and a 4 bolt hub on the furrow it is a trip plow?
  12. T

    International #60 Plow

    I purchased this plow yesterday and have a few questions. The hitch on the plow is solid no break away like on the little genius it looks like it has trip beams I?m not sure if it?s a spring trip or a shear pin? I?m curious because the ground I?m going to plow with it hasn?t been plowed before...
  13. T

    Farmall M Governor Leak

    That makes sense it s tight behind there to see but it looked like it was coming from that shaft hole I ll have to look a little closer. By the way those bushings you made work great it really improved the response.
  14. T

    Farmall M Governor Leak

    That makes sense it s tight behind there to see but it looked like it was coming from that shaft hole I ll have to look a little closer. By the way those bushings you made work great it really improved the response.
  15. T

    48 H wont start.

    If your throttle lever is at low idle the spring will be loose if you pull the throttle lever back you will see the spring tighten and stretch.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top