International #60 Plow

I purchased this plow yesterday and have a few questions. The hitch on the plow is solid no break away like on the little genius it looks like it has trip beams I?m not sure if it?s a spring trip or a shear pin? I?m curious because the ground I?m going to plow with it hasn?t been plowed before and unsure of how many rocks might lie beneath and want it to make sure it will give somewhere. What?s the proper hookup to the draw bar? Just a pin through the plow hitch and tractor drawbar I don?t suppose a twisted clevis would work?
cvphoto5035.jpg


cvphoto5037.jpg


cvphoto5038.jpg
 
I was curious also what size rims are tires are correct for the plow it?s got a 6 bolt hub on the land side and a 4 bolt hub on the furrow it is a trip plow?
 
My brother had a 4-14's N0 60, that didn't have trip bottoms, and i told him it didnt, he bought it anyway, and sprung it sold it for junk price!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top