Recent content by TryingToFarm25

  1. T

    POWRTROL REMOTE CYLINDER

    This is an old post, but can you send a picture if your hydraulic set up?
  2. T

    Looking for 2 3/4 9bolt hubs and rims

    Looking to possibly purchase some 2 3/4 9 bolt hubs and m&w rims to duel up my 560. Closer to northwest Illinois the better
  3. T

    560 questions and assumptions

    This is the number on the block
  4. T

    560 questions and assumptions

    Just trying to figure it out. It runs great now. It just bothers me having a different head on there is all. I have one I can try and salvage to swap it with
  5. T

    560 questions and assumptions

    How would one go about removing those?
  6. T

    560 questions and assumptions

    The way I read it was that the bore and sleeves were different. But in regards to the spark plugs, the plugs in it currently are j19lm I believe. The ones that belong are automate 3116s or champion d21s.
  7. T

    560 questions and assumptions

    Good evening and welcome to my tirade of questions and assumptions. Feel free to correct my assumptions. I recently bought a farmall 560, it ran rough, I did plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotors, condenser, and I rebuilt the carb. It’s an oddball in the way that when I bout it, it had the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top