Recent content by Uncle Fred 02

  1. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    My problem was throw out bearing was bad and ruined the bolts on the clutch fingers. I decided since the tractor was 62 years old I would go ahead and replace the clutch while I had tractor apart before making sure a clutch was available. When I couldn't find a clutch I decided to reinstall the...
  2. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    My mf35 has a 11 inch disc which I assume would be the PTO disc. It fits a 1-1/8 inch shaft with 10 splines. It has a 9 inch disc which I assume would be for the tractor. It fits a 1-5/8 inch shaft with 10 splines. All the clutches I can find have a 9 inch disc that fits a 1-3/4 inch shaft with...
  3. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    Thanks but I assume that if it was even possible to replace the shaft it would cost more than the price of a new tractor.
  4. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I can't find a dual clutch with 9 inch pressure plate and 1-5/8" width and 10 splines anywhere.
  5. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    OK Thanks for your time.
  6. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I have found clutches listed for MF 35 that has a 1-5/8 shaft size but they all have 25 splines.
  7. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    The serial number is 244163
  8. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I live in south Alabama.
  9. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I have double checked and even checked it with a clutch alignment tool made for 1-1/8" and 1-3/4" and it doesn't fit. I don't know how many MF 35s were built with Perkins diesel but I assume that is the difference.
  10. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I am looking for a dual stage clutch with an 11 inch disc, 1-1/8" shaft having 10 splines. The PTO disc is a 9 inch with 10 splines but the shaft is 1-5/8" not 1-3/4". All I can find is 1-3/4". I have tried Yesterdays Tractor, Steiners and AGKITS. Can't find it anywhere. Thanks for your reply.
  11. U

    MF 35 CLUTCH

    I am trying to find a clutch for my mf35 with Perkins diesel. All I can find has a 1-1/8 inch shaft and a 1-3/4 shaft. Mine has a 1-1/8 inch shaft and a 1-5/8 inch shaft. Has anyone had this problem before and can tell me where to find a clutch? Thanks in advance.
  12. U

    MF 35 Clutch Problem

    Thanks for all replies. I have the tractor divided now and the throwout bearing is bad and has worn the forks on the clutch so I have one on order now along with the bearing carrier.
  13. U

    MF 35 Clutch Problem

    Thanks for your reply. The pedal slipping on the shaft is not the problem. I checked that first thing. I readjusted the free play to 3/4 of an inch and still couldn't get it to work.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top