Recent content by WARedneck

  1. W

    580CK MOD 3point

    That was unintentional and the platform is awkward. If you had done your due diligence, you would have researched and seen that there is a post that is all-a carte for the same thing, after the discovery was made. Anytime there is a break in the thread, this tends to mean the posting window is...
  2. W

    580CK MOD 3point

    I have a 67 580 with a MOD 3 point hitch. I just pulled the BH off and mounted the MOD. I am needing yet to couple the hydraulics and the connections do not match. I know that I need to have a hose made and need advise on the plumbing of the valve body. I believe that high pressure hose that is...
  3. W

    Case 580 CK

    I have a 67 580 with a MOD 3 point hitch. I just pulled the BH off and mounted the MOD. I am needing yet to couple the hydraulics and the connections do not match. I know that I need to have a hose made and need advise on the plumbing of the valve body. I believe that high pressure hose that is...
  4. M

    Part number

    Does anyone have the part number for the John Deere style ends 1/2 inch pipe thread
  5. W

    580 CK 188 Block heater

    It looks like finding a 5/16 square tool is the biggest hurdle. I found one online at Sears and hopefully it will be hear today.
  6. W

    580 CK 188 Block heater

    Thanks
  7. W

    580 CK 188 Block heater

    I have a 66-67 580 CK without a block heater and would like to know where it should be mounted, as I have access to one. The only water ports that I see are a petcock on the Left rear and the gauge hole in the right rear. Does anyone know for sure?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top