Recent content by Wazmer

  1. W

    Deutz 8006

    Ive tried a few times but cannot seem to get it to work
  2. W

    Deutz 8006

    I cant figure out how to send photos on here. If youd like to communicate via email or text or another means, Id be happy to do it. I am definitely not just going to tear into it. Thats why Im trying to get information. If nothing is needed to be done, then Im happy just doing as little as...
  3. W

    Deutz 8006

    Mostly because it was smoking very bad at times. I realize that there are many variables that could cause that but since I am working on it and have it somewhat apart, Id rather work on the engine now rather than later. I suspect it has been neglected. The hour meter does not work but I also...
  4. W

    Deutz 8006

    Thatd be great. I am moving forward with getting it to optimal mechanical condition assuming it doesnt cost a fortune. Id love to discuss it and I can send pictures etc.
  5. W

    Deutz 8006

    I recently picked up a Deutz 8006. Had been sitting a while and seems pretty worn but runs good. It puts out quite a bit of smoke, however. I am relatively new to Deutz and old tractors in general, but I really like the design of this one. Its kind of fun to work on. I changed the oil, the air...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top