Recent content by wildbill447

  1. W

    Fuel gauge

    Thank you
  2. W

    Fuel gauge

    I bought a new gauge for my 3444. On the back of it for the wiring there are three terminals, all three are insulated. One has a sticker with a B, one has a sticker with a T and the other one has a sticker with a E. I am guessing B is battery, T is tank but does anybody have any idea what the E...
  3. W

    Blown head gasket BD154

    To let you know about the post concerning the fuel in the oil. I found the diaphragm in the lift pump was cracked all of the way around.
  4. W

    Blown head gasket BD154

    This was the first run after going back through the engine so I had not retorqued the head yet. I can’t run a tap in the block holes because they already had thread inserts in them when I first opened it up. I did everything else you mentioned. Now that it had cooled down I am going to run a...
  5. W

    Blown head gasket BD154

    Any idea what to look for? I just did a total rebuild on my BD154 and just after starting it for the first time (approximately 10 minutes) the head gasket blew at the left rear corner. I had the head milled at a machine shop so I am not sure what to look for. The service manual said to put a...
  6. W

    BD144

    Thank you. I am going to start with by passing the lift pump and installing a diesel electric fuel pump.
  7. W

    BD144

    The backhoe does have a lift pump mounted on the side of the block driven by the camshaft then the fuel line travels around the back of the block to the injection pump. I guess I will need to get another injection pump kit and go back through the pump again.
  8. W

    BD144

    Before I started the engine the oil level was normal on the dipstick. Yes the cap is on the top of the valve cover. I did reseal the injection pump. And yes the engine is in a international 3444 backhoe so the fuel tank sits just above the valve cover.
  9. W

    BD144

    I have only run the engine for about 20 minutes yesterday then when I started it today it ran for about five minutes then started blowing diluted oil out of the valve cover breather.
  10. W

    BD144

    I rebuilt the injection pump when I rebuilt the engine.
  11. W

    BD144

    Does anybody have any idea why my freshly rebuilt BD144 is filling up the oil pan with deisel when I start it? It starts blowing deisel out of the breather cap within a couple of minutes after starting it. Any ideas on what to check?
  12. W

    Ford 3000 rear hydraulics

    On my 3000 the auger connects to the tractor at the three connections for the three point. It uses the lift arms to raise and lower the auger.
  13. W

    Ford 3000 rear hydraulics

    That is what I thought but I want to make sure so I get this right. Thank you for the information.
  14. W

    Ford 3000 rear hydraulics

    I will be taking the top cover back off tomorrow to double check everything. I am trying to get any valuable advice from the people that know more about three point lifts than I do so I will make sure and get everything covered. The information I had was very vague, now I have the IT manual as a...
  15. W

    Ford 3000 rear hydraulics

    I m not sure which settings you are asking about?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top