Recent content by Willie VA

  1. W

    Are Ford snow plows common?

    My tractor was ordered new in 1964 with a snow plow. Best I can tell, it's a Ford product. There a tag on it with the Ford script. I've never seen another one. Are there many out there?
  2. W

    Serial number ID help please

    Thanks. I knew I'd get the answer here.
  3. W

    Serial number ID help please

    I"ve read and read again all the serial number decoders until I"ve got a headache. Can someone tell me if I"m looking at this correctly please? Stamped numbers on left side near starter. Top: 21201 Bottom: *47391* (*=diamonds) I always thought it was a 600 series and have even bought parts for a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top