Recent content by wmasse

  1. W

    ih dt 466 engine

    Can anyone tell me the weight of a complete 466 engine. We need to change the engine in our 1480. We have a good used one. We have a fork lift that will lift 4000# but we need to extend the forks to six feet. If the engine weighs less than 2000# I think it should lift it. Anyone else done this...
  2. W

    Kubota UDT fluid?

    I have not used Kubota oil in my 2004 m9000 since it ran out of warranty. How big is this pail I just bought some walmart hyd fluid the other day for one of our old tractor and paid 39.95 for a 20 litre pail. All others get Nemco that was 2.56 a liter in 205 liter drum last time I bought.
  3. W

    ihc 1086

    thanks q got it back together
  4. W

    International 2444 with loader priming hydraulics

    One time when I was having trouble I made a loop at the remote at the back with 2 male ends on a HYD hose started the tractor and pull the HYD lever and that got it to prime. Don't know what else to try. Hope this helps.
  5. W

    ihc 1086

    Can any one tell me how to line up all the disks and spacers on the brake on the side of the axle housing and put the cover on. The parts break down on the case sight also does not show a gasket where the housing goes on will silicone work. Thanks
  6. W

    International 2444 with loader priming hydraulics

    I think you may have an air leak. I have a 1086 and have had trouble to get the o'ring on the filter housing to seal. Do you have a spin on or cartridge?
  7. W

    John Deere 6410 battery question

    Beaver trucks in Winnipeg has an add for group 31 $79.95 can't remember cca. I have never paid more than $90 for group31 stud.Any equipment here or trucks that have 4 batteries when I get them I just put in two when I need to change them. Have never had any trouble starting but plug in most of...
  8. W

    4386 IHC

    I need to change an inner wheel bearing on our 4386 can any one tell me how to set the per load on the bearings. bought the tractor new last spring and someone changed the outer bearing and left all the shims out.We were changing tires this spring and the front diff was hard to turn when jack up...
  9. W

    IHC 4386

    Are the front and rear differentials the same on a 4386 as a 4366. My front one on my 4386 is knocking and I can only find used 4366 diffs. I don't what is wrong if anyone has an idea what could be wrong. I think these are just 1086 diffs.
  10. W

    white 6195 low oil psi @ idle

    I had this trouble on a 855 one liner was leaking and the antifreeze was plugging the oil filter. Have you tried a new oil filter. Also look and see if there is white or green sludge on the inside of the valve cover or oil fill plug.
  11. W

    5610 fuel feed problems

    This filter was in a glass case and I just happened to see some air bubbles go up the inside. We would be working in the field and it would start to slow down just wait a couple of minutes and we could go again. This was on a 1505 massey 4 wheel drive with a 3208 cat engine.
  12. W

    5610 fuel feed problems

    we had trouble that sounds like that once after changing fuel filter had a leak in the filter gasket. Took me some time to find that one. New filter fixed it.
  13. W

    4386

    Has anyone changed the fan belts one this tractor.I was going to change them but looks like a bit of a job have to remove the hyd pump. Can the coupler get out of line or if I mark it will it be ok? The pump runs off the front of the crank shaft.
  14. W

    4386

    We have purchase a 4386 to pull our 680 red ball sprayer. This tractor has poor low end torque. We have ride the clutch a lot to get going and does not hold it's RPM very well if we get in a soft spot we have to push the throttle a head and pull it back when we get through. We have 1480 combines...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top