Recent content by wvfarmerboy

  1. W

    Pierce belt driven governor

    Zane, could you share some additional details or possibly make a sketch. I've "kinda" got an idea of what you're referring to. Or you could just shoot me an e-mail if you'd rather. I'm looking to build one for the same application. Thanks
  2. W

    9n hyraulics

    edit
  3. W

    Bill in Ohio - Are you still active???

    Trying to see if "Bill in Ohio" is still active on here. I was reading old posts where he offered advice on circle milling. Looking to put an ole Belsaw back in service. Seems he had alot fo knowledge about HP, # of teeth, feed speed, etc. Hope he is still around!! Thanks
  4. W

    IH 120 Mower Problem

    Several thing I would check: If it just started Dirt or foreign object(s) in latch Cracked or weak spring Latch and/or socket excessivly worn. If this is the case you may be able to build it up with weld. Carefully reshape the mating surfaces. Hobart makes a rod called "Nomacast" that I have...
  5. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual?

    chevy, sure appreciate it....drop me a line.
  6. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual?

    SadFarmall, any luck finding your manuals? Send me an e-mail. Thanks Again
  7. W

    NH Model 120 mower parts

    Looking for a "Hydraulic Cylinder Lift Kit - #83044 for a New Holland 120 sickle mower. Kit consist of: #26643 - "Power Lift Lever" #26863 - "Hydrulic Cylinder Support" Thanks in advance!
  8. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual?

    SadFarmall, Thanks a bunch! If you could e-mail a copy of both that would be great. I tried to send you an e-mail through here (YT) but your reply said "No E-Mail" so I assume you'll have to send me one through here.
  9. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual

    Looked there also...Binder Books suprisingly didn't have one either.
  10. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual

    Hello all, I have been trying to locate a "Parts" and "Owners" Manual for my McCormick No. 5 rake....no luck.... Does anyone have one I could get a copy of?? Thanks in advance.
  11. W

    McCormick No. 5 rake manual?

    I have looked it seems "everywhere" for an "Owners" and "Parts" manual for a McCormick No. 5 rake but have had no luck. Anyone here have one I could get a copy of? Thanks in advance
  12. W

    4 cylinder diesel Cant remove head

    I have seen some head bolts "hide" in low places that are sometimes covered with oil or other stuff.
  13. W

    Ford 502 belly sickle mower OR Ferguson/Dearborn Equivalent

    Hello All, I have a Ford 502 belly mounted or similiar sickle mower and I am trying to locate some parts. I am trying to find a new "good" used 6ft or 7ft sickle with "good" ball along with new or "good" "sockets" (2 halves) that bolt to the lil' pitman arm. I also need a "cable extension...
  14. W

    Allis G Sickle Mower pittman

    Would anyone have either the original mower drive belt no., or the modern equivalent? Thanks for the help!!
  15. W

    Allis G Sickle Mower pittman

    Would any of you fellas have either the original mower drive belt no, or the modern equivalent? Thanks for the help!!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top