Recent content by Wyman 861

  1. W

    Front Loader Ford 4000

    I have a front Loader on a 4000 ford I am using quick connects for the loader. I replace the loader control valve because after you curl the bucket it would not hold unless you stay on the valve. NEW VALVE is on and the loader is doing the same thing. Please help. Thanks Wyman
  2. W

    1965 4000 Piping Diagram from Pump to injectors

    Thanks Bern My son in law installed the lines and he was unsure. I pulled the intake off without disconnecting from the pump. He disconnected them. They do look bent wrong. Just wanted to make sure so I can move on.
  3. W

    1965 4000 Piping Diagram from Pump to injectors

    I am having trouble starting my 4000 Diesel I can get it to start and I have bled all the injectors. It sounds like it is running on one cylinder. I just did an overhaul and I am not sure I have the injectors plumbed right. Can someone explain. There are three lines. Bottom, Middle, Top...
  4. W

    3000 ford compression test

    Moved the distributor one tooth runs great thanks for the help Wyman
  5. W

    3000 ford compression test

    You are right Bern. Maybe The bleed off valve was stuck. I added oil and it pumped up to 150 and stayed there until I released it 2 hours later.
  6. W

    3000 ford compression test

    I honed the cylinders and they looked pretty good. It misses when not under load. I just added some seafoam to the gas and drove until I got too cold thanks guys Wyman
  7. W

    Stuck engine ford 3000

    Well after beating the pistons out of the block the tractor is running again. New rings cleaned up the head checked the valves and rebuilt the Holly Carb. The exhaust is running hot so I will check the timing. The 3 point lift is not working so now to work on it. Thanks for alll the...
  8. W

    Do I really need to pull the distributor?

    Make sure the wire from the coil going into the distributor is not grounded inside the distributor
  9. W

    Stuck engine ford 3000

    removed the head and oil pan I do not believe it would have broke loose. 2 pistons almost out the third one is on its way.
  10. W

    Stuck engine ford 3000

    Still stuck. I have it jacked up and I am moving the rear tire every evening.
  11. W

    Stuck engine ford 3000

    Thanks for all of the replies No movement yet. The person I bought it from said it may have had water down the exhaust. I will keep trying and let everyone know what worked. I did pour a little Kroil down the exhaust
  12. W

    Stuck engine ford 3000

    Just purchased a 72 model 3000 with a stuck engine. The tractor only has 1200 hours on it. It has not been run for 5 years. I put Kroil in all 3 cylinders of the gas engine. How long should I keep trying to unstick it before I pull the head? Any other remedies?
  13. W

    Mechanic in SE MO

    Rippees tractors Park Hills MO
  14. W

    600 Ford

    Make sure that the wire coming from the coil to the distributor is not grounded to the inside of the distributer. I worked on an 800 for days before I found that someone had left a broken tab off a connector on the bolt and it had went to ground. Good Luck
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top