Recent content by xcubber

  1. X

    IH Red Diamond engine

    I have an old IH truck- ton and one half, 5 speed, 2 speed axle with a low mile IH 6cylinder, late 50"s or early 60"s, in Ky. Not sure what size engine though.
  2. X

    Oliver 2 row cultivators

    About 35 miles south of Lexington, probably around 2 hours from Louisville.
  3. X

    Oliver 2 row cultivators

    I have a set, missing the pipe, that came off a Row Crop 70, two row. Any interest out there or is it scrap? In central KY. Thanks!
  4. X

    Re: Farmall M read wheel width

    Moved two M"s in July once, it was HOT! and neither one ran. Only had a 76 inch wide trailer so I had to set one in and reverse the other. If you have wheel weights or the tire is loaded with calcium you WILL need some help! And a lot of penetrating juice with a good socket set. Have fun! My fun...
  5. X

    Starting Issue with Farmall 140

    I have either a "73 or "74 140 12V, it has a solenoid for use with the key. Can"t remember if the 6V models have a key or not, if the 6V solenoid is bad the starter wil do nothing. If you jump the battery direct to the starter it "should" turn over but not start unless you have the key on, IF it...
  6. X

    IH 1 row picker PIC

    Appreciate the replies!! I found an IH picture showing an H pulling one in the Wisconsin Archives section and it matched mine. It said it was a 14-P so I"ll take that and compare the serial number when/if I can find it. Andy, I"ll use it to pick some ear corn for the "future hamburger...
  7. X

    IH 1 row picker PIC

    Wellll, here it is, wet and ugly. Is this a 1-PRS? Thanks in advance!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top