IH 1 row picker PIC

xcubber

New User
Wellll, here it is, wet and ugly. Is this a 1-PRS? Thanks in advance!
i6718.jpg
 
xcubber,

That looks like the one in the manual I have. The serial number is on the cross angle on the right side
(as setting on the tractor),above the tire. Mine is stamped onto the angle iron frame "1PR22848". With no husking bed are you going to pick sweet corn with it?
 
I was talking to an old IH Factory man st FL. Flywheelers and he said the picker with the husking bed was 1-PR and without was 24 PR. I have a 1PR manual if I can find it
 
I have one like this also. Have always wondered what it was. I new it was a international because it has pretty good paint on it yet. Found it in a shed and used it to pick corn that same year. It worked great. So does any one know where I can get a manual for this? Thanks
 
Appreciate the replies!! I found an IH picture showing an H pulling one in the Wisconsin Archives section and it matched mine. It said it was a 14-P so I"ll take that and compare the serial number when/if I can find it.
Andy, I"ll use it to pick some ear corn for the "future hamburger producers" that I feed. Don"t have much to pick, just enough to make it a hassle to hand pick. Now hoping for some dry weather! Thanks again!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top