8600 oil pan removal

mrhud

does the whole front bolster and axle need to be split off to remove the pan about how many hours thanks hud

Remove one set of bolts and put longer guide bolts in. Block under the transmission and roll the front bolster/axle forward a few inches on the longer bolts to give you room to drop the oilpan.

customer says water is getting in the pan he said the block was bored thirty years ago and sleaved he is concerned that the repair sleaves are leaking

we will preasure up test the coolers, and then see if anything shows up in the pan after a couple of days at about 15psi then pull the pan if somthing is in the bottom

does the whole front bolster and axle need to be split off to remove the pan about how many hours thanks hud

I can't help you with your question but just wanted to say that I spent a good many hours in the cab of an 8600 working the fields of a sod farm/nursery 30 odd years ago.

I thought they were a good looking and good working tractor. This one went down one summer due to cylinder cavitation but was fixed and continued to do most of the hard work for quite a few more years.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back