10-20 update

350 dave

Member
http://utica.craigslist.org/grd/5367036919.html

hope I am not breaking any rules here, but.. there it is.
truth is I have 2 300U's and a Regular that need fixed and put back together, and...blah blah
I have no way to move it.
I just don't need another project that is under funded.
It's about 20 miles from me, so if anyone wants some recon, I might could do that this weekend.
guy also has an "H" and some other junker listed.
my email is qued up

happy hunting
 
That's a w30 not a 10-20. 10-20 had engine side curtains where as the w30 did not. Note there are no hinges on the hood, also air filter and manifolds are different.
 
(quoted from post at 08:46:09 12/22/15) That's a w30 not a 10-20. 10-20 had engine side curtains where as the w30 did not. Note there are no hinges on the hood, also air filter and manifolds are different.



That's a W30 as stated above.


W30's could actually be had with side shields. I found one years ag and was really confused as it didn't have a 2 piece hood like a 10-20. Looked in the parts book and sure as shi* they're in there.....lol
 
Low scrap prices are a good thing. people won't haul off good tractors. Two years a go a guy here in town died. His sons didn't want to have an auction. Instead they sold 18 tractors. (some running) to the scrap yard. Most were complete with loose engines.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top