1175 pto cluch disassembly

1175case

New User
Problem is pto cluch will not stop, removed housing from rear of tractor, book says remove 2 snap rings I removed the large 1 and small pin and fitting the hyd line connects to. Do not see how to get the small snap ring off because it seems to Be recessed in the shaft? Anyone whose done it should know what I'm talking about. Thanks for the help sorry for the long confusing post!
 
Hello - just a quick piece of advice - if you have the pieces apart - snap a pic and attach and the picture will be worth a thousand words! Depending if you the generic IT manual or the Case manual makes a difference for sure too. Brian Case farm kid
 
If I remember right I think you squeeze your clutches together to get that snap-ring out..its been a while but I think that was how I got it apart
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top