Jim McVay

Member
I'm looking for some 12" X 3" rims with 5 hole with 5" circle to fit a Allis Chamlers trator. Does anyone know where I should look?
 
I'm looking for a set of 12's or 15's with the same patttern to fit my Massey Harris. If you find a set, let me know where. Thanks
Gary
 
I looked at Millers on-line catolog and found 14 and 15 but no 12s. I will call Hey Machinery in KS tommorrow and see if they have any if not I will but 12" blanks and make my own.
 
The only rims Miller shows on their website to fit a 5 lug on 5" bolt pattern are 16". I'd have to buy blanks and weld in my old centers, and I don't want to ruin my original rims. So, I'd have to buy two new rim blanks, two old rims that have my bolt pattern, and cut, weld, and try to make sure they were straight. I'd much rather find a set of rims if they make them.
 
Find a set from a Model 30 or 33... Should fit a 44 hub and will be 15". 22's had 15" but had a smaller hub center... I run 5.50 16 on my standard tread tractor with 18.4 34 rears and the nose is pointed down just a bit...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top