111

Member
Brought the 1570 home to put a few more led lights
on the front and back and have the ac fixed,
worked great last year, tractor is all original, with
original tires, except for wheels being touched up
and front weights and battery box painted.
Everything else is original paint, had to give her a
bath as well.
Ben
a267616.jpg

a267617.jpg

a267618.jpg
 
Sweeeeeet! I will argue a long time with most people that those 70 series, sunset or white are one of the nicest looking tractors ever made, Rod.
 
That is an awesome looking tractor sir! That tractor would look so mean with duals on too.
Kow Farmer Kurt
 
The picture with the duals was taken right after I bought it about 7 years ago, it had 1900hrs on it, now it has 2400, this picture was taken a couple years ago
Ben
a267680.jpg
 
HI Loren, I guess Iv'e been wintering. The 1490 is fast becoming a workhorse. Got some new tires on her last year so I shouldn't get stuck as much, LOL.
 
Those photos bring back lots of good memories. What an awesome tractor! Ours had a stack of weights in the front(16 I think) just like yours and it would still bring the frontend off the ground in a hard pull with the chisel. Thanks for sharing
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top