17,000 golden jubilee

It's a nice looking tractor, but they are crazy if they expect to get that price. Besides, one of the front wheel bearings has leaked grease all over that nicely freshly painted wheel.

For $17,000, it should be perfect. Its not perfect. Missing the lift arms, missing drawbar, missing drawbar hanger, bent radius rod on right side, mis-matched gauges, one gauge is even a rusty mess, wrong color sheetmetal, wrong front bumper, the leaking front wheel bearing Sean mentioned, and who knows what else an in person visit would reveal. I'm giving a pass to the 12 v conversion as I'm a fan of those. I guess all it takes is one unknowing buyer, so what do I know.

For $17,000, it should be perfect. Its not perfect. Missing the lift arms, missing drawbar, missing drawbar hanger, bent radius rod on right side, mis-matched gauges, one gauge is even a rusty mess, wrong color sheetmetal, wrong front bumper, the leaking front wheel bearing Sean mentioned, and who knows what else an in person visit would reveal. I'm giving a pass to the 12 v conversion as I'm a fan of those. I guess all it takes is one unknowing buyer, so what do I know.
Rear wheels/hubs are also mismatched.

Advertised as like new? One aftermarket wheel, one headlight works, no lift arms, 12 volt alternator, leaky front seal, rusty amp gauge. For $17,000.00 you should be able to buy at least three like that and still have gas money.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back