1936 BR front wheel bearings

treeman53

Member
Are the inner and outer wheel bearings the same on unstyled BR and unstyled B? Reason I ask is, I have a set of cutoff front round spokes that I bought for the BR. The inner bearing and cup are the same as B, but the outer bearing and race are close to, or possibly same as, the inner. Are the hubs on these wheels from something else? Am I misreading the JD Parts catalog? Seems the BR and B take the same bearings, but the B outside bearing is way too small for the outer race in these wheels....
 
Never mind. After doing some measuring, it turns out that I have a set of cutoff round spoke wheels for an A, not a B. Bums me out, but at least I am no longer confused....
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top