1936 Case RC Parts

Mike Orr

Member
Can't seem to find a good source for parts for my 1936 Case Rc. Can someone please guide me to where I can find parts that are needed?

Thank You!
 
The phone numbers are their business contact numbers. external_link has a website, the only website I found for Rusty Acre is not the correct one to contact Don Livingston.
 
Thank you.

Do you know why I'm finding a ton of parts for the V series and a good supply for the S and D? The RC is almost non-existent.
 
Hello!

Well, right now I'm in need of a manifold, complete gasket kit for the motor for now. I haven't got the entire motor tore down yet. But that's where I'm at.

Thanks.
 
I don't know why parts are scarce for them, some Case are, I have a crossmotor Case and had many parts custom made. I seen you are needing a manifold and gaskets. Olsons gaskets may be able to help with that and Rosewood machine for a new reproduction manifold.
 
If you are looking for engine parts you need to be looking for 3 1/4 X 4 Waukesha. That was a very common engine on power units,
gen sets, welders etc. Lots of them out there and parts are out there if you look in the right place.
 
Thank you! That was a huge help. The only other thing I would possibly need would be bearings. I haven't got to that yet on the tear down.
 
Thank You! That would be awesome as I want to keep this tractor as original as possible. I want to thank everyone for all the help. So glad to be a part of this community.
 
I've been on here since 2003. https://photos.yesterdaystractors.com/contents/tpic6278.htm

I just been putting it off thinking this motor thing was over my head and I don't trust anyone to work on it. lol.
 
No luck, the manifold is what I used off of it. Searching for FC Waukesha parts might get more results than case RC Good luck, Mike
 
Hello. I was following your conversation with Mike. I am also looking for some RC parts.
(if Mike doesn't need them.)
I am looking for the air cleaner assembly and the metal pipe that runs from the air cleaner to the carburetor. Also the right and left hand clutch hole covers. Let me know if you have these parts.
Thanks.
Happy New Year!
 
If you know the size and shape of the air intake pipe, you can go the an automotive exhaust shop that has a bending machine and they can make you one.
 
Hello, I see you mentioned that you have a RC parts tractor. I am looking for a breather assembly and both the left and right hand hole covers for the clutch.
Thanks
 
I will take a look, winter backing off for a bit. Air cleaner and pipe went to another member years ago but I think the clutch covers are there,
Mike
 
(quoted from post at 10:45:05 01/12/22)
(quoted from post at 00:46:37 01/12/22) Covers are still on the parts tractor Send me an email and we can figure out getting them to you. Mike
Hi Mike. here is my email
[email protected]
Thanks
Hello Mike.
I am just wondering if you received my email address?
I am also wondering if your parts tractor is an' R' or an' RC' ?
If it is an' R ' I am looking for a few more parts like :
The front axle pivot bracket
The radius rod
The pivot bracket for the radius rod.
Keep in touch. No hurry
Thanks
 
(quoted from post at 02:25:40 01/10/22) I will take a look, winter backing off for a bit. Air cleaner and pipe went to another member years ago but I think the clutch covers are there,
Mike
Hi Mike.
I hope everything is going well. It has been a while since we talked . I am wondering if you had a chance to remove the clutch covers off of the R tractor you have. When you have a chance can you let me know.
Here is my email address.
[email protected]
Thanks.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top