1937 McCormick I12

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
My Dad owns a 1937 McCormick I12, we don't know how or where to get a value on it. He had bought out another business and it was hidden under stuff and became ours. Now he is thinking of putting it up for sale and don't know where to start. Could you please help..
 
I really have no ideal what it is worth. But perhaps if you posted a pic of it here. You could get some remarks. I myself would like to seen what it looked like. Thanks
 
Did you search the ads here? Redpower magazine has classifieds they might help. I too would like to see it.
 
Pricing is depending on a lot of things so generally start at 650 for junk but mostly there to 3000 for complete and running to 7500 for a real good quality restoration or an excellent original in new condition. These are the price trends I have seen
 
I uploaded a picture of my dad 1978 in a local parade driving the tractor, he is a mechanic and the tractor runs great.
a107915.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top