I am thinking about selling my 1938 ANH with the complete set of 6 Row front and rear Cultivators. The Tractor is correct except it is missing the Serial number tag, I believe there were only 26 of these bulit. Anybody interested??
 
Classified Ads to the left of form?? Their free?? sounds like it's rare, the only ANH built with no tag? I might have one?? or two? in the barn. You interested???
 
I know about the classifieds, but looking for a more serious buyer not a tire kicker or talker. I never said the Tractor was built without a tag. The tag was stolen, probally from some wise guy like you. I highly doubt that you have any of these in your so called barn, Mr. no E-mail. Dont you have some sheep to service??
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top