1950s Adams Motor grader part

Gsholt07

New User
I have a Adams 610 Motor grader, and about a week ago I broke the right side blade anti-coast band for raising and lowering the blade. My question is where the heck would I find a replacement brake band??? All the ones I can find don't have the hip, that the stopper rests on. I just bought the thing about a month ago so I could plow my 2 mile driveway in the winter, to get to work. I am running out of time, and don't really need a lawn ornament, or to get stuck at home all winter.
mvphoto111057.jpg

This post was edited by Gsholt07 on 10/22/2023 at 09:54 pm.

Unfortunately the steel part of the band is what broke at the end of the rubber band on top. So could they make the steel part too?

ok, i see it now, thought u were talking about the broken band. yes, any machine shop can make that band. will need to be spring steel i
think? but they will know.check around.

Unfortunately its was already welded, and then JB welded, that's why the top os fatter than the bottom. If I had a grinder I would definitely try re-welding it but alas I am a bit behind on replacing needed tools in my tool box.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back