1951 Oliver 88 Row Crop

Gbudihas

Looking for a replacement battery cover for our 1951 Oliver Row Crop. Will be completing a restoration this year and this item is difficult to find. I could fabricate one, but would be happy for any suggestions here; "showcrop" suggested this forum; TY!

Did you try lynch farms? I dont think they have them but worth a look.
I'm guessing you will have to find a used one. Might be some parts tractors in YT classifieds.

(quoted from post at 10:34:54 02/20/20) Did you try lynch farms? I dont think they have them but worth a look.
I'm guessing you will have to find a used one. Might be some parts tractors in YT classifieds.
I see the owner and son do fabrication of panels so I am planning to call them; thank you

(quoted from post at 14:34:04 02/20/20)
(quoted from post at 10:34:54 02/20/20) Did you try lynch farms? I dont think they have them but worth a look.
I see the owner and son do fabrication of panels so I am planning to call them; thank you
They use to have a website that showed most everything they made. I know they make some hoods. They make super battery covers. It's been awhile since I bought anything. I have side covers and a battery cover that's been in my closet for 3 years. I would almost trade it for some old rusted up stuff since I will probably never get my tractor done.

Inquired with Lynch Farms about getting a hood for 77 some time back but they were not making them at that time. Was told they were not happy with the end result product which tells me they care about their work. Unknown if they have resumed production of hoods for those.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back