1953 Case DO orchard model ad from California

Don Rudolph

1953 DO ad from California. I've come across very few orchard model ads.

Attachments

• 1953_DO_ad_from_California.jpg
    1953_DO_ad_from_California.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 31
1953 DO ad from California. I've come across very few orchard model ads.
what about the actual D CASE orchard? be nice to find one of them. the D is my favorite case so close to the ground u just step on or off , and handy with the hand clutch.

It is interesting how close an early D standard and a DO were. The only difference I have been able to see is the exhaust and air intakes, and the positioning of the headlights. You are correct, some orchards around here had D's, with the air intake pipe cut short and the exhaust piped downward. On the other hand, I have a DO used on a farm for many years that had a custom welded exhaust pipe that allowed an upright muffler to be used, as opposed to the no muffler DO factory exhaust.
what about the actual D CASE orchard? be nice to find one of them. the D is my favorite case so close to the ground u just step on or off , and handy with the hand clutch.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back