1953 Ford Jubilee

RobertJ

New User
I just came accross what I believe is a 1953 Ford Jubilee. The unique thing about this tractor is that it had steel tracks similar to a bulldozer over the wheels. Has anyone seen this before? It had a 3-point hitch on the back, but I was hoping it might have a PTO for the front, to maybe attach a blade. Is this possible?
 
You're probably better off going on the ford page with this one. I have an NAA which is pretty much the same tractor. I've never heard of one with steel tracks; I'd like to see a picture of it sometime. If you're looking to hook up a front pump, that's possible. I have a front hydraulic pump for my loader. I had to cut the front grill a bit to do it. Kurt
 
I used to see many tracked Fords years ago in a Market gardening area near me. There was a set of wheels in front of the rear wheels that the tracks ran on..from the back wheels to this set of idler wheels, this gave the tractor flotation in the soft muck soil, Fords were very popular for this type of farming because of the track system.
 
Hi Michael;

Thanks for the comment. Have you ever seen this make and model with a plow blade in front?
 
(quoted from post at 16:32:01 03/02/08) You're probably better off going on the ford page with this one. I have an NAA which is pretty much the same tractor. I've never heard of one with steel tracks; I'd like to see a picture of it sometime. If you're looking to hook up a front pump, that's possible. I have a front hydraulic pump for my loader. I had to cut the front grill a bit to do it. Kurt
b:b964a11181]
You wanted to see them. Here ya go.
ARPSHalftrackforFordTractor1.jpg

And here is what they fit.
page20120of203.jpg


Enjoy

Gary
montana1.gif

[/b:b964a11181]
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top