1954 Ford NAA

RobRN18

New User
I just recently bought a 1954 Ford NAA tractor. I m needing to replace all the gauges but I m a nurse by trade and not an antique tractor mechanic. I know these machines are much simpler to work on and can be done easily but I want to do it right. Any suggestions, link to videos, etc?
 


Each one is different but they are straightforward. Disconnect the terminals from the battery first. Better yet remove it.
 
gauge set available here. I bought one about 4 years ago and they all work fine. I did have to grind the tach hole out a little to get the gauge to fit.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top