1960 D4D dozer brake pedal

rdjinny

Member
I haven't tore into it yet but thinking someone has a clue what the issue is, Whenever I depress either brake pedal for turning the pedal won't release bake up, I have to manually pull them back up. Is there a spring mechanism or some adjusting that will resolve this?

Appreciate any input
Thanks Rick
 
I think you will find a grease zero on the pivot shaft, that could be getting sticky. Should be a return spring also but it is not very strong. Good luck, Mike
 
The right brake works the parking brake if the lever is down. Caught me by surprise the first time the pedal went down and didn’t come back up.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top