1971 Super Skytrack 710

I just bought a 1971 Super Skytrack 710. It is a Koehring PCM 710, serial no 171700588. I found a previous discussion that said the Floyd Country Museum had a manual for this machine but they can not find one. I am just trying to find proper oil types and capacities. It does have the M-M package #80 which I believe has the 220A-4 gas engine. It does have a forward and reverse shuttle pedal so must have a torque converter. The machine runs and operates but has water in the main hydraulic oil so drained and flushing, etc. Any help on a manual would be appreciated!
 
For sure! I saw those while searching but not 100% sure they are for my machine. I might try to reach out to them for more info. Thanks!
 
I called diyrepairmanuals.com and they just have a stock photo and say that one supplies the serial number at the time of order. So no way to know if they actually have the manual I need for sure. May have to start the ordering process to find out! Hoping someone who has one or knows how to get one will see this post at some point. Thanks again.
 
According to google the 220A-4 oil capacity is 6 quarts. I don't think it much matters what kind of oil you use. A quality 15W-40 diesel oil is a common choice in these older gas engines.

I can't imagine the hydraulic oil is anything special either. I'd probably just go back with universal hydraulic/transmission fluid.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top