1st time home { few hours }

Dutchman

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ,
I got to bring Linda home for the 1st time in 7 months .. she was home for 5 1/2 hours .. she got to pet the cats again , which she says she miss .. { it's the little things we miss at times I guess }

Just want to up date you ... mark

Glad to hear she was able to come home for a few hours, Mark. Hopefully Linda will be able to come home longer in the future. Happy Thanksgiving

Gene

Thanks for the update Mark. Glad she could be home for a little while. Life isn't always fair. Thanks for a great calendar once again. Thank you for sending one to my brother for me. Richard

That is great news. That had to be a happy moment for both of you. Happy Thanksgiving to you both.

Mark,thank for the news about Linda, That is along time being a way from home and things you miss, Every little thing means so much for you also, Please keep us posted and I will keep both of you in my prayers, God Bless

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back