2009 GA Plow Day

March 21st 2009 Ray City GA
Jest got home from talking with Gregg about this years plow day. It seems that Ray City want to incorporate it in as part of there 100 year birthday celebrations So they want to have a parade through town starting at noon and close of several blocks of the road in front of the field and bring in venders. He said that he talked to the mule people Saturday and they will be here again this year too so it should be a great day with lots of fun for all. I will have my 14 by 21 canopy there maybe we can have a gathering of the YT families around the table at my spot. Look forward to seeing some of you there.
Larry

Larry I am not familiar with this demonstration. Is it plowing with mules or tractors. I'm in north Alabama and may want to attend. Which part of the state is it in?

This year it will be both mule and tractors plowing come watch or bring yours and join in Plus there will be some of us there with more than one plow and you would be welcome to use one or more of them. Ray City is north east of Valdosta about 20 miles
Larry

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back