2018 JD 1025r oil change

At what number of hours is recommended for the first oil change? I haven been reading online at one point it was 100 hours and another it was 200 i have 85 hours on it now

They said if you change it early that you need to add zinc to the oil.

Any recommendations?

Mike

(quoted from post at 08:25:07 08/23/23) At what number of hours is recommended for the first oil change? I haven been reading online at one point it was 100 hours and another it was 200 i have 85 hours on it now

They said if you change it early that you need to add zinc to the oil.

Any recommendations?

Mike

Do you have the correct John Deere Operator's Manual for your 1025R? I would follow that document for service recommendations.

If not, here is a link to the John Deere Ag and Turf bookstore https://techpubs.deere.com/ . Click on the Equipment Publications tab. When that page opens enter 1025R, a dropdown list of equipment with 1025R in the model # will open. Look down the list to Tractors - Base Units. There are a number of choices for location and serial number ranges to pick from, select the one that best matches your tractor and click on it. When it opens the list of manuals you should see Operator's Manual and to the right of that it should say Download. Click on Download and you can download and save a free copy of the official JD Operator's Manual. If you want a book or CD the prices for those are shown below that, they are not free. HTH

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 08/23/2023 at 05:51 am.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back