2019.12.01 "Extra" Pic

kcm.MN

Well-known Member
Location
NW Minnesota
1940's York Turn O Bout
OK, who on YT has ever heard of these before?? Not me!

mvphoto45986.jpg
 
(quoted from post at 23:42:26 11/30/19) 1940's York Turn O Bout
OK, who on YT has ever heard of these before?? Not me!

mvphoto45986.jpg

Nope. I like your pics. I d like to see the mechanics of that machine, it s interesting.
 
Looks like a good idea with simple brake steering and good view of plow or cultivators.
I also would like to see more views of it.
Richard
 
Google the York turnabout. Smokestack has some info. Manufacture
was in Oregon. Two models A and B. The different threads list some
people who have them. That is all I could find.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top