2019 JICCA-Prairie Village show

As many of you know the 2019 JICCA summer show will be held at Prairie Village 2 miles west of Madison, SD along with the 57th annual Steam Threshing Jamboree. We will be having our first planning meeting either before of after the 2017 harvest depending on how things go. The exact meeting date is yet to be determined. All of those interested are welcome to attend as we will need the help of many to make this a Case show to remember.

I'm 60 miles north of Prairie Village so I imagine we will have the hiway hot hauling equipment and tractors to the show. Very nice show grounds and camping area!! Many displays.

You s Dakota guys are stirrin my memory ,.. have you got a pix of any of the corn palace displays to shareon the forum ??,,. tremendous talent, lots of work , awesome ,.. Prairie village ,. is that where DANCIN with Wolves was made ?,. oris thisthe oldtime village with a train track ,locmotive , caboose , depot , school, church, and a big cast iron case eagle ,,. i was thru there with the family in 94...love to come out there for your show ,..

Doug I am a little closer to Madison than Albert City is and am looking forward to attending their show. As for getting to a meeting that might not be possible until after harvest, but sure would if it works out, Rod.

the corn palace has gone thru a few remodels since you were here last, I will try to get some pictures of the current murals, they are in the process of redecorating it currently, I think they only have one or two panels left to go.

Thanks for all of the positive replies. In 2008 we had over 200 Case tractors and implements. It would be nice to meet or exceed that turnout. Maybe late fall would be a good time to get started.

thanx ,,someone should post that art here every year ,,. my wife could not believe it was real when she saw a brochure at a rest area,and i honestly had my doubts ,.., i hoped it would look as good as its pictures, , SO ,we decided to find it .it was'nt hard , that palace is BIG ,. and it was BEAUTIFUL: even the kids thought it was cool .. lol

If you get back to Mitchell visit the Prehistoric Indian Village. It's an archeological dig and it's pretty interesting if you like that kind of stuff.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back