Half Century of Progress

GWIndy

Up date for the August 26 - 29 show. Corn is planted and up. Soybeans are planted but just sprouting. With the show being outside and spread over 400 acres we are not expecting any restrictions due to nnalert. This years feature tractors will be 1971 production models. Vendor support and exhibits will be greater than past shows. If you are planning to attend there are very few camping spots left and golf cart rentals will be in short supply. Best to cover these right away. The giant flag from North Carolina is scheduled to return again. Thia is a great meeting place for members.
Hope to see many of you there.

Since you mentioned it the Farm Progress Show is in Decatur Illinois this year and the corn on those grounds has sprouted also

Great show, I have gone and exhibited several years usually Im the the very FIRST ONE TO ARRIVE in my RV (with golf cart in tow) where I dry camp inside the grounds and stay until the next Monday. Its been described as a Golf cart Show Gathering where a bunch of old tractors show up lol must be a thousand of them ??? running around everywhere but the show and fields are so spread out they are handy.

See you there us YTers often meet up around 11 under the big flag..

John T

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back