2020 GAS JUMPS OUT OF 5TH GEAR

bv

My buddy has a 2020 gas tractor that jumps out of 1st high which is 5th gear I assume but stays in all the other gears, what can this possibly be and what's needed to fix this problem also when you press clutch petal all the way down the pto keeps running, does this tractor have a 2 stage clutch or is this common for this tractor? Thanks again.

No idea about the gear popping out, but with the clutch there might be an adjustment to the clutch pedal that could fix this, It did on my 1020. There is an adjustment on the clutch pedal that you can use when running primarily PTO equipment or just typical driving, it's there to save wear on the PTO clutch if equiped. There's a bolt on the bottom end of the clutch pedal running through a slot on the pedal, If you loosen it and pull the pedal all the way back then retighten this is for when using PTO equipment. In the more forward position it doesn't allow you to push it down far enough to engage the secondary PTO clutch. Check the owners manual it describes this more thoroughly.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back