2020 pics continue

Case Nutty 1660

Just want to Thank everyone who took the time to comment on the post poll, I will post when ever I have time, I will also bet Bro will add more here as time goes on,, had a chat with him yesterday afternoon,, his plowing is coming along if he can keep the electronic units he has been using working. I do not think I posted any shots here yet of the recent dirt work I did, if I have sorry for the double posting,
cvphoto64813.jpg

cvphoto64814.jpg

cvphoto64815.jpg

This is a crossing on a dam/pond spillway, when I installed the plastic culvert it was the longest I had to use,, it was a total pain to cross with a trailer on which does happen when moving/adding cows ect to the pasture. I got my hands on a nice 20' long one so I decided while I had time I would up grade the crossing, approach to it and cut a bit more out of the spillway and lower the pond pressure on the over 100 yearold dam a bit more

cvphoto64816.jpg

cvphoto64817.jpg

cvphoto64818.jpg

Here I was starting to lowering of the spillway as well as getting extra dirt for the upgrades

cvphoto64819.jpg

cvphoto64820.jpg

cvphoto64821.jpg

There are Huge rock shelf's here where I have the crossing,, so I had to be creative and lay the pipe around the ends of them,, it ended up working out pretty well but could not get quite as low as I wanted to, should work though just fine. I will add more in the next post
cnt

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsf0FYArhNfJ1QTX5u4mvDw/videos
Tom, here is a site that will be available tomorrow at 2:00 to 4:00 with the Black Hills State University college band and community band. I am in the percussion section on base drum. We usually have about 60 members aged 18 to 80 but this year only about 30. Last year the director tried to work out a joint concert with Gillette College Band but it didn't work out. Everyone interested Enjoy.

Those 450's are a nice little dozer. Dad had one with 6 way blade. Little brother has it know. Wish i had it. RB

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back