235 Massey Ferguson lift adjustments I put this in wrong forum before

Butchsw

New User
I have the 235 and replaced the pump. But due to my lack of understanding. The lift will not hold position. I know that there are adjustments and I have the manual. But I'm not following how to do it right! I've determinded I might have to take the top cover off to get at the rods and levers inside the trans.
Any coaching would be great .

I have the 235 and replaced the pump. But due to my lack of understanding. The lift will not hold position. I know that there are adjustments and I have the manual. But I'm not following how to do it right! I've determinded I might have to take the top cover off to get at the rods and levers inside the trans.
Any coaching would be great .
I suggest you post about this on the Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson Forum in the Manufacturers Section below. Do you have the Massey Ferguson 235 service manual or a different publisher's manual?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back