Last year I bought a 2400 B diesel (454) with shuttle shift at auction. Growing up, we had the "other" red, green & yellow tractors. The ones beginning with O & M. So not too familar with IH mechanically.
The tractor is the right size for my use, mostly mowing. While using it, I discovered I would have to use both levers to raise the 6ft. finish mower. Then on a small slope, it wouldn't back up & I would lose steering as well. The brakes don't work either.
Is the problem a pump or a valve? Where might the defective part be located? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! retiree
The tractor is the right size for my use, mostly mowing. While using it, I discovered I would have to use both levers to raise the 6ft. finish mower. Then on a small slope, it wouldn't back up & I would lose steering as well. The brakes don't work either.
Is the problem a pump or a valve? Where might the defective part be located? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! retiree