2510 Seat Questions

Just purchased a 2510 and the seat cover is gone as well as most of the foam. This has resulted in the back rusting out so recovering the seat is not an option. Can anyone recommend a good replacement. Has anyone priced this item from Deere?

Thanks
Engine One Eight
 
Try looking at tractor seats.com. I like the looks of their 4240 style but I have never seen it. They are pricey though. They come in vinyl or fabric so they won't leave welts on the rear end after a long day in the seat. When my 2510 seat goes bad thats what I'll look at.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top