29 Regular I used to have

Quite a few years back I dragged home 2 Regulars. A 1929 and a 1931 according to the numbers on the frame rails. The 31 was wide tread and ran after some basic tinkering. The 29 was incomplete but had the narrow tread rear housing. I tore both completely apart and using the best parts/pieces of both I put together a narrow tread 29 as acurately as reasonably possible. I played around with it for a couple-three years, took it to a few small local shows and then up and sold it. Here's the before where I started and the finished tractor. Took this picture the day I sold it.
cvphoto144832.jpg

cvphoto144833.jpg

cvphoto144834.jpg

David, I put picture on F-12 post I will post here also. The paint Faded so I did quickie paint job two years ago and added the correct sickle mower for a Regular. Still in my shed, can't let it go she's a good runner easy start.

cvphoto144840.jpg

That is so cool! You are the guy that bought it from me! That tractor always was an easy starter. I should have kept it, but with a daughter in college and limited storage space I was forced to downsize my collection of tractors. This was the day you bought it.
cvphoto144846.jpg

cvphoto144847.jpg

Yes great you still have the pictures. I may be down sizing my collection soon. My two son's moved away and my dad passed this past November.
I keep a large part of my collection at my dads barn and shed, I was hoping to be left his property but I have two sister that want to sell. So we will see how it goes they don't see things as I do all they want is the money. Don't care about what's in the barn or the history, they would load it all into a dumpster.

I understand your dilemma. The farm where you came to get the tractor was being sold and I was losing the use of the barns for storage. My Sister and BIL now own it, but they have thier own stuff to store. So I had to vacate the premises so to say. Too many tractors to keep on my 1 3/4 acres at the edge of town!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back