2n governor

ken be

Hello all!
I am working on a 2n governor that someone had apart and did not put the washer #356430-S in place after the shims. Is the washer available anywhere? If not, what is the thickness of it? Thanks. Ken

My reprint Ford parts book does not show that part number.
There is a fibre washer next to the drive gear and another one near the rear. The rearmost one is part # 356491-S and .060 inch thick. Ref # 6 in my Book.

(quoted from post at 15:13:18 04/05/22) My reprint Ford parts book does not show that part number.
There is a fibre washer next to the drive gear and another one near the rear. The rearmost one is part # 356491-S and .060 inch thick. Ref # 6 in my Book.

RVbapRS.jpg

To the O.P., here you go...

hOCVcYU.jpg

Note for Key #12 is hard to read in this resized drawing, here's the important stuff...

No longer available, procure locally, .44" ID X .68" OD X .050" thick.

Wore out. just to add, my book has a blank space for 356430S. This could be important. Right in front of 356430S , shim as required with 9N18241.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back