2N rear axel

My '43 don't have it but all my '46's do. So sometime inbetween. Maybe someone can narrow it down a little better for you.

Kirk
 
Mine had the tube type, but I ran into a deal on a pair of I-beam style, I thought they looked neater. HFJ I was just talking about the 2N.....
 
A couple more questions about your '44, if you don't mind?
What is the date code on the engine block behind and below the start and does you right dogleg have a hole in the front?
Thanks, Kirk
 
Some, like my '46's have the 2n and the casting code and the
production code. Early models just had production code and some
nothing.
 
Kirk, my dogleg does have the hole in front...Am I to assume that was for a choke rod? As far as a date code I can't find one, the block is stamped 152551.
 
Yes hole was for the front choke rod on the 42/43 wartime. Just kept using them until used up sometime in '44.

Kirk
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top