2N Resto almost complete

A quick update - my beloved 2N is almsot finished - not much left to do other than but the wheels back on and a few odds and ends.

I"ll be showing this at the Western Canada Farm progress show in June in Regina.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97166&id=562897482&l=5df79924f2
Untitled URL Link
 
Looks Great!

What size are the rear tires?
Looks like they are wide, but not too tall.

Look forward to the finished photos.
 
Not sure about the tire size - they were the standard / factory rims, although I had to replace one with an original that needed a bit of welding love. Couldn't deal with a non-original rim!
 
Ronn,
I looked again, could be the camera angle or my vision gettin old :shock: .
Anyway post a finished Photo!
Dennis, old9N
 
Ronn - really enjoyed the pictures of your homeplace & your uncle on the tractor, looks like a nice place to be. Nice to see another old ford fixed up. Was wondering where you get parts (both new & used)? I just purchased a new manifold for my '52 8N ($110 thru the ford dealer). Will be interested to see pictures of the final product. Enojy the Regina show!
Thanks again,

Steve
 
Hi Steve

I've bought parts from so many sources. YT and some other ebay sellers. There is no shortage of places to buy from at reasonable prices although some parts are obviously more pricey. I opted not to replace the rad - even though they are cheap. Instead I had the original restored.

I had to fight with another bidder on ebay for the replacement rim, but it was worth it.



Same thing with the fuel tank. I have a fuel tank - bran new if anyone needs one. Selling at cost, about $100.
 
Looks beautiful! I had to do some fancy ebay work for a front rim on my '46... wound up getting one from Maine and one from some other corner of the world that I can't remember.
 
Ronn - did you find the new fuel tank for $100 in Canada? I may be interested if the shipping is reasonable & you are interested.

Thanks,

Steve
 
Ronn - thanks for the reply. Yes, I am interested.

Can't seem to find your email address. Please send a quick reply to my email & I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Steve
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top